PACIFICA HONOLULU PENTHOUSE #4804
3 BD, 3 BA
1,740 ft² / 162 m²
Views: Ocean & Coastline
Contemporary island living in the heart of Honolulu! Penthouse 4804 features 3BD/3BA, 1,740 square feet of custom living space, with 9.5-foot ceilings that invite fabulous ocean views throughout. Over $326,000 in upgrades, including the reconfiguration of the layout to include a 2nd master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet, a separate laundry room, and an open kitchen/dining/living room area. Upgrades also include engineered wood flooring, marble and calacatta stone throughout, recessed ceiling speakers, and a touchscreen home automation system to control AC, lighting and automatic window shades. The spacious and sophisticated kitchen is upgraded with custom backsplash and state-of-the-art Miele, Electrolux, Wolf, and Thermador appliances. 3rd parking is available for $75k.
Pacifica Honolulu is ideally located in proximity to Ward Village and Ala Moana. The secured building features world-class dining opportunities on the ground floor, including Chef Chai’s, Doraku Sushi, and Blue Tree Café. Amenities include pool and jacuzzi, recreation deck with stylish cabanas and BBQ, party pavilion, theaters, fitness center with gym and sauna, library, and gated park. Located steps away from Neil Blaisdell Center.
UPGRADES & RENOVATIONS
1. The layout of the unit was revised to include a 2nd master bedroom with a walk-in closet and reconfigured kitchen, dining, and laundry room.
2. The flooring in the bedrooms, living room, dining room, and kitchen were upgraded from carpet to a floating engineered wood flooring with low-profile wood base.
3. Flooring in the laundry room changed to 12" x 12' calacatta stone.
4. Door to bedrooms, bathroom 1, laundry room, and master bathroom changed from solid core painted to quarter-sawn veneered walnut, solid core doors.
5. The tub in the master bathroom changed to a spa tub with jets.
6. All the plumbing fixtures were upgraded throughout the unit, including all bathtubs, toilets, sink faucets, shower trim, and sinks.
7. Appliances upgraded to include Miele dishwasher, Miele washer and dryer, Thermador custom from panel refrigerator, Electrolux cooktop, Wolf range hood, and Electrolux wall oven/microwave combination.
8. Wood paneling added at soffit above kitchen counter at sink
9. Wallcovering added to high ceiling areas at bedrooms, living room, and dining room; and at the west wall of the master bedroom.
10. Alternate stone material for master bathroom shower walls, tub surrounds, bathroom vanity countertops, laundry countertop and backsplash, kitchen countertop and side return, and full height backsplash at the kitchen's back wall.
11. Window coverings at living room, dining room, and window coverings plus blackout shades in all bedrooms.
12. Upgrade and added recessed light fixtures in the kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, and dining room.
13. Wall mounted LED TV's in bedrooms and living room, including recessed ceiling speakers in master bedroom 1, master bedroom and living/dining area for music audio.
14. Centralized equipment rack for video distribution, audio distribution. Provided in-wall touch screen and iPad controls for lighting system, window covering and HVAC system.
15. Revisions to plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems to accommodate revised layout and upgraded plumbing fixtures, appliances and low voltage systems.
16. Upgraded door locksets and floor stops.